Download BGMI Now
Battlegrounds Mobile India is finally available and right now it’s available as early access and if you’re like me who are not able to sign up for the beta testing, then I will show you how you can play Battlegrounds Mobile India or BGMI right now.
Steps For Downloading:-
- First, you have to download 2 files, the APK and the OBB data.
- Download BGMI APK (Click Here)
- Download BGMI OBB file (Click Here)
- Once you download both the files into your mobile, now install the APK first, but make sure you don’t open the game once it’s installed.
- Now after that we need to move the OBB data file to its correct position, and for this, you can use any File Manager, and go to the internal storage >> Android >> OBB, and create a folder by the name of com.pubg.imobile in lower case, and now paste the OBB data file here.
- Once done, you will be able to open the game and download the content, but on the signup page, you might get an error that the server is busy and location is restricted.
- So, don’t worry about this, you can install any VPN app which offers India server access. So here I have installed the 22.214.171.124: VPN which is a free app and with this, you can connect to an Indian server.
- Now once you’re connected to the Indian server, open the game and sign up with your Facebook or Twitter account and that’s it.
- After the sign-up process is complete now you can disconnect the VPN.
- You’re now ready to play the game. It will ask you a few questions and take your consent. So, you need to follow the instructions on the screen.
The Battlegrounds Mobile India right now everything looks exactly as same as the PUBG Mobile, and I will be playing this game, and let me know in the comment about any changes or special features, which are available in this version. Hare, how you can play the Battleground Mobile India game right now without being a beta tester.